Call Us On : 310 943 6352

Guidance: Children of unmarried parents: nationality policy guidance

Guidance on considering automatic claims to citizenship based on a child’s relationship with their father.

News story: ePassport gates eligibility expansion confirmed for June

From June, millions more people will be able to use ePassport gates as they arrive in the UK, the Chancellor confirmed in yesterday’s Spring Statement.

Form: Apply to register as a British citizen: UK-born stateless person (S3)

Register for British citizenship if you are a stateless person born in the UK or a British overseas territory on or after 1 January 1983. You can apply online or download a form.

Form: Apply for a permanent residence document or permanent residence card: form EEA (PR)

Form for an EEA or Swiss national, a non-EEA or non-Swiss family member of an EEA or Swiss national, to apply for a document certifying permanent residence or permanent residence card in UK.

Form: Application to extend stay in UK as child of a refugee: FLR (P)

Form to apply to stay as child under 18 of relative with temporary permission to stay as refugee or with humanitarian protection.

Guidance: Criminal investigation guidance for witness summons

Modernised guidance for how UK Visas and Immigration explains to criminal investigators what a witness summons is and how to apply for one.

Guidance: Offender management

Guidance on immigration offender management for officers dealing with enforcement immigration matters within the UK.

Guidance: Points-based system: Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)

Guidance for how UK Visas and Immigration considers applications as a Tier 5 Temporary Worker in the points-based system.

Policy paper: UK visa fees

Immigration and nationality fees for all applications made from outside and within the UK.

Stay in the UK after it leaves the EU (‘settled status’): step by step

Find out how and when to apply for settled status after the UK leaves the EU.