Call Us On : 310 943 6352

Detailed guide: Windrush scheme

Information for Commonwealth citizens and other nationalities who have been lawfully resident in the UK for a long time but who do not have documents to demonstrate their status.

Guidance: Offshore wind workers: Immigration Rules concession 2017

Concession for workers joining a construction vessel operating in UK territorial waters.

Guidance: Biometric residence documents: information for financial providers

Use this information to understand how to consider a biometric residence document as proof of identity and perform Knowing Your Customer (KYC) checks.

Guidance: Arrest warrants

Guidance on how UK Visas and Immigration issues arrest warrants.

Residence documents for foreign nationals in the UK

Documents available for foreign nationals to prove their right to live in the UK: residence card, permanent residence document, settled status and others.

Apply for a permanent residence document if you’re from the EU, EEA or Switzerland

Permanent residence documents for EU, EEA and Swiss citizens: who can apply, how to apply, how long they’re valid for.

Guidance: Nigeria: country policy and information notes

Guidance used by UK Visas and Immigration to make decisions in asylum and human rights applications.

Guidance: Guidance on application for UK visa under Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)

Guidance on UK Visas and Immigration’s policy on applications for a visa or visa extension under Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)

Guidance: Nationality forms guide

Guide for nationality application forms if you live in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, a British Overseas Territory, or if you live elsewhere and want to apply by post.

Form: Register as a British citizen (form B(OS))

Register as a British citizen if you live in the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or if you live elsewhere and want to apply by post and have certain other types of British nationality.