Documents available for foreign nationals to prove their right to live in the UK: residence card, permanent residence document, settled status and others.
310 943 6352
- Guidance: T2 (Worker) and T5 (Temporary Worker) sports governing bodies
- Guidance: Requests made to the UK under the Dublin III Regulation
- Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19): Covid Visa Concession Scheme (CVCS)
- View a tenant’s right to rent in England
- Policy paper: Statement of changes to the Immigration Rules: CP 361, 31 December 2020