This explains the transitional immigration arrangements for EU citizens arriving in the UK after free movement has ended if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.
310 943 6352
- Guidance: T2 (Worker) and T5 (Temporary Worker) sports governing bodies
- Guidance: Requests made to the UK under the Dublin III Regulation
- Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19): Covid Visa Concession Scheme (CVCS)
- View a tenant’s right to rent in England
- Policy paper: Statement of changes to the Immigration Rules: CP 361, 31 December 2020