Form: Register child under 18 as British citizen (form MN1)

Register a child under 18 as a British citizen if you live in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, a British Overseas Territory or if you live elsewhere and want to apply by post.

This entry was posted in UK Immigration and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.