Call Us On : 310 943 6352

Detailed guide: EU Settlement Scheme: how we use your personal information

How the Home Office will use your personal information to decide whether to grant your application to the EU Settlement Scheme.

Case study: Example case studies: EU Settlement Scheme

Examples of how EU citizens can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme and the status they will get.

News story: Funding awarded to support vulnerable EU citizens apply for settled status

57 organisations throughout the UK have been awarded funding from £9 million available, supporting an estimated 200,000 vulnerable or hard to reach EU citizens.

Guidance: Windrush Compensation Scheme casework guidance

Guidance for decision makers considering cases under the Windrush Compensation Scheme.

Guidance: Right to work checks: long-resident non-EEA nationals and Windrush generation

Guidance for employers wishing to offer a job to long-resident Commonwealth citizens and other long-resident non-EEA nationals.

Detailed guide: EU Settlement Scheme: applying from outside the UK

Information for applicants to the EU Settlement Scheme who are applying from abroad.

Guidance: New Zealand: apply for a UK visa

Information about applying for a UK visa in New Zealand.

Guidance: Visit guidance

Guidance about the different visitor categories for visiting the UK and how UK Visas and Immigration makes decisions on visitor cases.

Guidance: Transit guidance

Transit guidance for entry clearance and Border Force staff.

Form: Application for immigration bail accommodation (exceptional circumstances – Article 3 ECHR) BAIL 409 form

Use this form if you are applying for immigration bail from immigration detention.